Department of Economics, Klagenfurt University
Abbreviated name: KLU
Address: Universitätsstraße 65-67, 9020 Klagenfurt, Austria
Web site: www.uni-klu.ac.at
About the organisation:
The University was established in 1971 and has around 600 employees. Its main activities are university education, study programmes and research in four faculties: Arts and Humanities, Management and Business Administration, Technology and Computer Science, Interdisciplinary Research and Teaching. The University is also active in the fields of postgraduate education and vocational training and is involved in international research projects, cooperating on the international and regional level.
Organisation role in the NATREG project:
Training of partners and drafting of training materials in the field of protected areas management.
Activities in the Project:
- Draft of training materials in the fields of stakeholders’ participation and regional development based on protected areas;
- Training of partners in a workshop;
- Networking and connecting with international experts;
- Review and contribution to JSIMPA (Joint Strategy for Integrative Management of Protected Areas) ;
- Workshops and conferences.
Prof. Michael Getzner, Ph.D.
Role / Position in the project: Project head
Telephone No: +43 676 4129222
Fax No: +43 463 2700 4124
Other project team members:
Daniel Zollner, ECO Institute of Ecology, Klagenfurt; Coordinator, project manager and author of training materials, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Jungmeier, ECO Institute of Ecology, Klagenfurt; Author; email@example.com
Sigrun Lange, Author, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tommy Topp, Author, email@example.com