Zavod za prostorno uređenje Koprivničko-križevačke županije
Public Institute for Spatial Planning of the Koprivnica-Križevci County
Abbreviated name: ZAVOD
Address: Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 15, 40 000 Koprivnica, Croatia
Web site: www.prostorno-kkz.hr
About the organisation:
ZAVOD was established in 1999 as one of the offices in Koprivnica-Križevci County but from 2008 it has been operating as a public institution and has 6 employees. ZAVOD prepares and monitors the implementation of spatial planning documents.
- Monitoring of the situation in the area;
- GIS database development;
- Drawing up of the spatial plan for the county;
- Drawing up of spatial plans for the municipalities;
- Drawing up of urban development plans.
ZAVOD is responsible for local coordination, Site Communication Plan, analysis of spatial problems in the pilot area, articles in relevant media, preparation of training materials, establishing of a cross-sector network, working with stakeholders and Regional Development Strategy for Green Network.
Activities in the Project:
- Preparation of detailed Site Communication Plan;
- Organisation of capacity building trainings in pilot areas;
- Public relations;
- Translation, adding of local contents and printing of the final project publication in local languages;
- Work with stakeholders.
M.Sc. Mladen Matica
Role / Position in the project: Local coordinator
Telephone No: + 385 48 624 406
Fax No: + 385 48 624 405
Other project team members:
Silvana Petrović, Technical assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Blaženka Lukšić, Technical assistant, email@example.com